Google Tag Manager

Frequently-Scheduled Campus Facilities & Services

  • Using Cal Poly's Master Calendar – Use the Master Calendar to check room availability for the current term. (Using the calendar to find classrooms for future terms is not recommended due to changing assignments during academic schedule planning.)
  • General Purpose Conference Rooms – For faculty and staff use only. Use Cal Poly's Calendar program to check availability and reserve these rooms:
    • 10-241 (Erhart Agriculture, capacity: 24)
    • 47-24B (Faculty Offices North, capacity: 20)
    • 26-100 (Graphic Arts, capacity: 10)
    • 26-109 (Graphic Arts, capacity: 18)
  • University Lecture Rooms effective Winter 2016Opens as PDF. List of university-scheduled general purpose, Multimedia and Smart lecture rooms, by building and by capacity, updated 3/1/16.
  • University Lecture Rooms effective Summer 2017 – The Summer Room list will be posted in February 2017 as further information is available.
  • Classroom Technologies Classroom FinderInformation about university spaces (capacity, equipment, etc).
  • Learning CommonsPC & Mac computer labs located in Kennedy Library.
  • Rec CenterRecreational facilities available for organized and unstructured activities.
  • University Union (UU)A central campus venue for large events and smaller meetings.
  • Performing Arts Center (PAC)A state-of-the-art performing arts center serving the San Luis Obispo community.
  • Dining FacilitiesRestaurant and meeting spaces are available. Contact on-campus catering services for availability. 
  • Outdoor Spaces – Plazas, lawns, and other venues that take advantage of the natural environments of our campus.
    • Mott Lawn (near Mott Physical Education, building 42)
    • Theatre Plaza (near Alex & Faye Spanos Theatre, building 44, and Christopher Cohan Center, building 06)
    • Other areas are also available. Contact University Scheduling at x6-5550 to discuss other options.
  • Supply Rental FormRent tables and chairs through Facility Services using their Excel form.
  • Tent & Canopy Use PermitTemporary tent and canopy structures on campus require this Building/Use Permit Application.
  • Catered Events on Campus - Information about catered events on campus and a list of approved off-campus caterers with their contact information.





Class Scheduling • 805-756-2461 •
Event Scheduling • 805-756-5550 •


Related Content