Class Scheduling Production Calendar
The class scheduling production calendar consists of three primary phases:
- Planning Phase – Departments plan their term schedule, complete data entry into PeopleSoft Student Administration, and provide University Scheduling with special instructions and outstanding curriculum issues. University Scheduling then reviews the schedules, assigns general purpose lecture rooms, and completes requisite coding.
- Proofing Phase – Departments review their term schedule and provide minor adjustments to University Scheduling. Classes are released to appear on PASS, so students can plan their schedules for later registration through CPReg.
- Reporting Phase – Shortly after classes begin departments review their term schedule again, verifying data such as instructor assignments and cancelling classes for which there is no registration. This information is submitted to the Chancellor's Office to determine funding.
*NEW* Link to ClassSchedule's shared calendar in Outlook Calendar, to see important scheduling dates in your own calendar. Follow these instructions to create the link:
- Open your Outlook calendar
- On the Folder tab, click on "Open Calendar"
- On the dropdown menu, click "From Address Book"
- Find Class Scheduling and doubleclick on it. Click "OK"
You have now added Class Scheduling to your "Shared Calendars"
University Scheduling Academic Class Scheduling Production Calendar (Spring 2016 through Spring 2017) Last Updated 7/28/16
* Dates are subject to change. Please refer to the Office of the Registrar website for the most current registration information and dates.
**Beginning with Fall 2015, Open Enrollment will be replaced with a Second Round of Registration Rotations. Please refer to the Office of the Registrar website for the most current registration information and dates.