Welcome to University Scheduling
University Scheduling, under the Office of the Registrar, is comprised of Class Scheduling and Event Scheduling (Master Calendar). Class Scheduling oversees academic course scheduling, maintenance of the curriculum module of the student administration system, analysis and maintenance of course attributes, and maximizing space utilization. Event Scheduling maintains and manages the campus master calendar, providing accurate information about campus events to both the local and campus communities through collaboration with university administrative and academic units.
University Scheduling determines and enforces uniform scheduling policies and guidelines to ensure each department receives equitable access to university lecture facilities and maximizes class schedule options for students. The academic departments' schedulers plan upcoming terms and communicate changes to our staff, who maintain the campus student administration database.
- Final Exam Calendar – Current and next term's final exam schedules.
- For Department Academic Schedulers – Class scheduling resources for academic schedulers.
Although academic-related activities have scheduling priority in campus facilities, most are available for use outside class time for campus-affiliated club meetings, study groups, and guest speakers. University Scheduling coordinates usage requests to ensure that facilities are being used within CSU and campus policies and guidelines. We also maintain the campus Master Calendar.
The University has established formal scheduling protocols for events and activities to ensure effective campus coordination and to provide individuals and groups with a means by which to reserve facilities, spaces, equipment, other resources and support services. These scheduling protocols apply to all campus events and activities, including but not limited to speeches, musical and artistic performances and exhibitions, public assemblies and events, marches and parades, non-commercial solicitation and commercial activities.
- Master Calendar Web Viewer – General campus events, find by date or location.
- Facilities & Event Request Form – Online facilities request for events scheduled by academic or administrative departments and for instructionally-related activities, class meetings or study sessions.
- For Event Planners – Resources for campus event planners.
University Scheduling works with many areas of campus administration and facilities. We've compiled frequently-referenced information with links to campus facility and scheduling policy resources.
- Frequently-Scheduled Campus Facilities – Details of commonly-requested campus facilities.
- General Use Policies – Frequently-referenced campus facility use policies and procedures.
- Campus Maps – Maps for getting around the campus and community.
- Building Floorplans – Detailed campus maps and building floorplans.
University Scheduling office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-12pm and 1pm-5pm.
We are located in the Administration Building (01), Room 215. Fax us at 805-756-6594.
- Susan Olivas, Associate Registrar of Curriculum, Catalog & Scheduling
- Kathleen Agostini, University Scheduling Lead
- Shayna Bailey, Catalog Editor
- Pam Bleisch, Curriculum Coordinator
- Justine Coordt, Academic Scheduling (Fall 2014)
- Cesar Galvez, Master Calendar
- Vicky Myers, Academic Scheduling (Spring 2014, Summer 2014)
- Bianca Uway, Academic Scheduling (Winter 2015)