Office of the Registrar Forms
Academic Progress and Records
- Change of Degree Completion Term–Undergraduate
- Change of Degree Completion Term–Graduate
- Catalog Change (For current students wishing to change their catalog)
- Choice of Catalog (For departmental use only)
- Former Student Evaluation Request
- Graduate Application for Graduation
- GE Substitution Form – Obtain form from the Office of the Registrar (01-222)
- Major/Support Courses Undergraduate Substitution Form - Students, please refer to your major Department to obtain form (except College of Engineering students, who should consult with College of Engineering Advising Center in building 40, room 111)
- U.S. Cultural Pluralism Course (USCP) Substitution – For use by students to request that another course be used to fulfill the USCP requirement.
Registration, Enrollment and Personal Information
- Audit Petition
- Excess Units Request
- Leave of Absence – Educational – Graduate
- Leave of Absence – Educational – Undergraduate
- Leave of Absence - Medical
- Leave of Absence - Military
- Name, ID, Date of Birth, Address change form
- Student (EMPL) ID Number Request
- University Departure Form
- Verification Request (enrollment, GPA, expected graduation date)
- Withdrawal form(s) (Course and Term) are available at the Office of the Registrar.
- Credit by Examination (Challenging Cal Poly Courses) form available at the Office of the Registrar.
- Intrasystem Visitors and/or Intrasystem Concurrent Enrollment Application Forms available at the Office of the Registrar.
- Time Conflict form available at the Office of the Registrar.
(VA Benefits information)
- VA01 (pdf) requests benefits for each quarter. Required for certification and receipt of benefits.
- CPSU Benefit Information Sheet (pdf) directions and information for requested benefits
Please note: For students attending the Summer term, Veteran Benefit VA-01 form (Summer 2016) (pdf)