Office of the Registrar Forms
Academic Progress and Records
- Change of Degree Completion Term – Undergraduate
- Change of Degree Completion Term – Graduate
- Change of Catalog (For current students wishing to change their catalog)
- Choice of Catalog (For departmental use only)
- Former Student Evaluation Request
- Graduate Application for Graduation
- GE Substitution Form – Obtain form from the Office of the Registrar (01-222)
- Major/Support Courses Undergraduate Substitution Form - Students, please refer to your major Department to obtain form (except College of Engineering students, who should consult with College of Engineering Advising Center in building 40, room 115)
- U.S. Cultural Pluralism Course (USCP) Substitution – For use by students to request that another course be used to fulfill the USCP requirement.
For information about how certain types of forms affect your Expected Academic Progress gauge (and so your registration appointment), refer to Evaluations Form and Transcript Processing Timeline.
Registration, Enrollment and Personal Information
- Audit Petition
- Excess Units Request
- Name, ID, Date of Birth, Address change form
- Student (EMPL) ID Number Request
- Verification Request (enrollment, GPA, expected graduation date)
- Withdrawal form(s) (Course and Term) are available at the Office of the Registrar.
- Credit by Examination (Challenging Cal Poly Courses) form available at the Office of the Registrar.
- Intrasystem Visitors and/or Intrasystem Concurrent Enrollment Application Forms available at the Office of the Registrar.
- Time Conflict form available at the Office of the Registrar.
Leave of Absence
For more information about the process and timelines for leaves please see the Drops, Withdraws, and Leaves page.
- Leave of Absence – Educational – Graduate
- Leave of Absence – Educational – Undergraduate
- Leave of Absence – Medical
- Leave of Absence – Military
- University Departure Form