Student COVID-19 Testing Compliance
If you are unable to access your portal, university applications, classes, and services, it is possible that your single sign-on (SSO) has been restricted due to COVID-19 testing non-compliance.
- To restore SSO access, visit the Single Sign On Lockout Recovery page.
- For more information about COVID-19 testing compliance, visit the Testing Compliance Program page.
PLEASE NOTE: The Office of the Registrar does not have the ability to reverse SSO restrictions due to COVID-19 testing non-compliance. To regain access to your Cal Poly Portal, you must follow the instructions on the Single Sign On Lockout Recovery page.
Spring 2021 Important Information
- Spring 2021 - Term Information
- Credit/No Credit Allowances by Major/Graduate Program
- Upcoming Training Opportunities*
*Degree Planner Open Lab information found here
- Enrollment Appointments Spring 2021
- Student Planning Calendar Spring 2021
- Final Exam Schedule Spring 2021
- Enrollment Appointments Summer 2021 (coming soon)
- Student Planning Calendar Summer 2021
- Final Exam Schedule Summer 2021
Degree Planner and Schedule Builder
In April 2020, Cal Poly introduced two new student tools
Virtual training opportunities and workshops designed to introduce students to these new tools will be offered periodically. Please visit the Upcoming Training Opportunities calendar for up-to-date information.
As of summer 2020, General Education at Cal Poly has been updated. Review the GE 2020 Comprehensive Guide for more information.