Facilities and Event Request Form
This event request form is intended for use ONLY for the following event types or groups:
- Campus academic or administrative department,
- Class meeting or formal study group (one-time or recurring meeting outside regular class time),
- Instructionally-related activity. (The list of IRAs is available on the Academic Programs site.)
If your event or group does not fall into one of these categories, your request will need to be made through another office.
Requests for the following locations require advanced notice for approval and staffing arrangements:
- UU 220, Chumash Auditorium, UU Plaza Stage/Market Place, Sports Complex, Recreation Center, MAC, MOTT Complex, Spanos Theatre, and Performing Arts Center require a minimum of 14 business days to process.
- UU Lounges, Outdoor Lawns, Patios, and Breezeways require a minimum of 7 business days to process.
- UU Conference Rooms, Kennedy Library Learning Commons, University Lecture Space, Information Tables/Booths, and Signage require a minimum of 3 business days to process.
If you need to make a change to an existing reservation, please do not submit a new request. Send an email to email@example.com and include your reference number, for example "2013-AAMNOP".
All requests will be accommodated in the order received. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 756-5550.