Register for Classes
3. Consult your Degree Flowchart to choose from suggested courses for the upcoming term(s).
4. Use Degree Progress Report to verify which courses you have completed and which are yet to be satisfied for your degree requirements
5. Access PASS (Plan A Student Schedule) to see what classes are offered. You can create/save multiple schedule options
6. During your enrollment appointment: Select the desired schedule from your saved list in PASS and push to your Student Center
7. Use the Student Center to enroll in classes
8. Update PolyPlanner with current and two future quarters
9. By the 8th day of instruction: update add/drop and/or grading options in Student Center AND update PolyPlanner for the next three quarters.
First Time Freshmen Block Schedule
All first time freshmen will have their fall class schedule created for them. Your class schedule will be based off of your major, survey responses, and credit through Advanced Placement exams, IB, or community college credit.
You will get your block schedule in August and more information will be shared with you at Student Life Orientation Days (SLO Days)