Register for Classes
4. Use Degree Planner to plan your current and future quarters
5. By the 8th day of instruction: update add/drop and/or grading options in Student Center and update Degree Planner, if needed.
6. Access Schedule Builder to see what classes are offered. You can create/save multiple schedule options.
7. During your enrollment appointment: Select the desired schedule from your saved list and register for classes directly from Schedule Builder.
Degree Progress Report (DPR)
8. Use Degree Progress Report to verify which courses you have completed and which are yet to be satisfied for your degree requirements.
9. Once grading is complete for the term, visit Degree Planner to adjust your plan, as needed.
First Time Freshmen Block Schedule
All first time freshmen will have their fall class schedule created for them. Your class schedule will be based off of your major, survey responses, and credit through Advanced Placement exams, IB, or community college credit.
You will get your block schedule in August and more information will be shared with you at Student Life Orientation Days (SLO Days)