Status of Proposals
Proposals Outside of the Catalog Review Cycle
Status of Proposals, Academic Year 2019-20 Review
(Academic Senate Consent Agenda)
2020-21 Catalog Program Summary
View the status of all proposals to add, discontinue, or change the name of a program (degree, concentration, specialization, minor, or graduate certificate) in the 2020-21 catalog.
2021-22 Catalog Proposals
Below are summaries of 2021-22 catalog proposals by college. The summaries include proposals to add or discontinue programs, as well as proposals to add or remove courses offered by another department from a program’s curriculum. Additionally, the summaries include proposals to add, edit, or deactivate courses.
Note: Summaries will be updated on a weekly or biweekly basis (as needed) during the spring 2020 quarter.
- Athletics - no changes
- College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences
- College of Architecture and Environmental Design
- Orfalea College of Business
- College of Engineering
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Science and Mathematics
- Extended Education - no changes
- Honors Program - no changes
- Liberal Arts and Engineering Studies
- University Studies (UNIV)
For questions about the status of proposals, contact email@example.com