Status of Proposals
Proposals Outside of the Catalog Review Cycle
Certain types of proposals may be submitted outside of a catalog review cycle. Refer to Submission Timelines for guidelines.
Status of Proposals, Academic Year 2017-2018 Review
(Academic Senate Consent Agenda)
2017-19 Catalog Proposals
View the status of all proposals to add, discontinue, or change the name of a program (degree, concentration, specialization, minor, or graduate certificate) in the 2017-19 catalog.
Below are summaries of 2017-19 catalog proposals by college. The summaries include proposals to add or discontinue programs, as well as proposals to add or remove courses offered by another department from a program’s curriculum. Additionally, the summaries include proposals to add, edit, or deactivate courses.
- Athletics - no changes
- College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences
- College of Architecture and Environmental Design
- Orfalea College of Business
- College of Engineering
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Science and Mathematics
- Extended Education
- Honors Program
- Liberal Arts and Engineering Studies
- University Studies (UNIV) - no changes
For questions about the status of proposals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org